Registrar Dash Ticket - Can not add a domain

Hi,

*Registrar Dash Ticket - Can not add a domain."

We are adding a domain and getting an error “(domain name) is not a registered domain
Domain has name servers in CF already and registrar is all good. Hope we can get tips on how to resolve this.

Thanks

Eric

Greetings,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue while adding your domain name to your Cloudflare account.

May I ask if this means you already contacted Cloudflare Support via ticket or copy-pasted a part of the error message you got while trying to add your domain name to your Cloudflare account?

Furthermore, may I ask was the domain recently registered?
What is your domain name?

Before you were trying to add it to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?

Do you have active and valid nameservers for your domain and does it resolve to the DNS, or rather none?

May I ask does it mean you have set your domain nameservers to Cloudflare already? (as for example if you know them while having other domains under the same Cloudflare account) Unfortunately, if that so, you cannot use Cloudflare’s nameservers before you have added the domain name to your Cloudflare account.

You could try to move to a different DNS provider prior to adding your domain name to Cloudflare.

1 Like

:point_up: That is usually a bad sign. Do you mean that you changed the nameservers to cloudflare before adding it to your cloudflare account? If so, change them back to the default, ensure they respond and then add the site to Cloudflare. Let us know how you’re progressing.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.