Registering DotGov.gov domain

We are in the process of registering a DotGov.Gov domain and it’s needs the nameservers. I can’t add the domain to CloudFlare because it’s not a registered domain yet. I reached out to DotGov support and they stated that they had many customer that use CloudFlare and that CloudFlare Support would have to manually add the domain and A record for the domain. I tried to initiate a support request but it sends me to the community.

Here is a community post on the exact same issue and a support rep took over the issue from the community post.

Open a ticket via email and they can get that started: support AT cloudflare DOT com

Post the ticket # here as soon as you get the autoreply. If you do it quick enough, @tobi is online now and can probably take a look at that ticket.

2 Likes

@sdayman Thank you very much for that information!
@tobi here is the support case number: #2350455 (they didn’t like the email that I sent from so had to send another and create another case: #2350465)

1 Like

Can you go ahead and verify the account you would like us to add the domain to on the ticket? I have re-opened the ticket and responded with the request.

1 Like

@BradN I have gone ahead and added the domain to your account and responded to the ticket. This should now be resolved once you add the nameservers as directed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.