Register pane is blank

Was looking forward to registering new domains but the register pane is just blank. Don’t see anyone else posting about this.

It isn’t for me. Can you post a screenshot? What web browser are you using?

literally… BLANK!

and yes, same on firefox and chrome. both latest. tried incognito to disable extensions.

How very strange. Seems ok here.
Screenshot 2022-06-08 104230
Maybe try from another network and/or computer.

I am having the same issue on a newly created account. But in my case, it is throwing error codes at the bottom. Is it giving you any errors?

1. API Request Failed: GET /api/v4/accounts/###/registrar/domains?per_page=10&sort_by=name&sort_direction=ASC (404)
  2. API Request Failed: GET /api/v4/accounts/###/registrar/address_book?default=true (404)

Nothing on the page, but the console shows a failed POST 40 3 error.

When I put 4 0 3 as one number above it becomes a link and I cannot reply. :confused:

I’m trying to register a new domain, but the ‘register domain’ page is not working or it’s blank. what is the problem?

@pattyfernando022 @NB7CVkhpPpESsP did you/can you email If you are a Cloudflare account holder, please submit a new support request from the email address you used to register your Cloudflare account. You should open a ticket directly through the Cloudflare dashboard following these steps: 1. Log in to your Cloudflare account and click on “Support” in the top right corner, from the drop down select Help Center. 2. Click on your name in the top right corner, and in the drop down menu select “My activities” where you will see your existing requests. 3. Scroll to the bottom of the “My Requests” page and click “Submit a request”. and let me know your ticket number here once you do that? I think Support will need to assist you. If you already have a ticket number, please share that here.

@user3472 are you still encountering this issue?

2 Likes

1 Like

Thank you @NB7CVkhpPpESsP, I have escalated your post for my colleague to review. Sorry for the issues.

1 Like

Yes, I am still encountering the previously posted error codes. This is a new account so maybe Cloudflare is just struggling with the number of users interested in it. Since it is New. Thanks for any help you can offer me in advance.

@NB7CVkhpPpESsP I see now when testing your account that the Registrar pages are now populating.
(Further clarity to the ticket 2466286 will follow once we confirm our Engineering notes on the case).

@ user3472 - Please can you open a ticket from your account which you are seeing the Error codes then we can review further.

1 Like

Okay, as you recommended, I have created a ticket.
Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Thank you, we have escalated this to our Registrar colleagues.

1 Like

As concluded on your dashboard ticket, our Engineering team have resolved this matter…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.