Regarding records for my Website

Hello from last year my domain is added with Cloudflare. after a year I renew my domain in the redemption period but today I checked my Cloudflare dashboard I saw my all records are deleted. please anyone can help me to recover all past records I not delete this. Please thanks again

Hi,

Please submit a ticket and post it here so we can take a look.

If possible share the domain name here and check the status of the domain using WHOIS which can give us also an idea of the details of the domain.

2 Likes

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

May I ask what is your domain name?

Nevertheless, didn’t you made some “backup” or exported DNS records to have a copy of it just in case?
Have you checked Audit Logs under your Account for any clue how they were configured and to which IPs pointed, etc.?
Kindly, check by navigating to the Audit Log under your CF Account.

Kindly, I’d suggest you to write a ticket to Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue and share the ticket number here with us so we could escalate this issue:

• Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button. If you get automatic reply, reply and indicate to it you need more help and reference to this topic
  • Or send an an e-mail to support[at]cloudflare[dot]com from your e-mail associated with your Cloudflare account

Thanks for your response I have already submitted the ticket. Here is the ticket number

Your request (#2378749) has been submitted and a Technical Support Engineer will be contacting you soon. Priority is given to Enterprise, Business, and Pro customers, in that order.

Domain name is Tolcy.com

1 Like

Hello, Thanks for your response

Domain name is tolcy.com

No, I didn’t back up or export DNS records Because I don’t know my all records will be deleted automatically.

I checked the audit section also. there is no past configuration.

Here is my ticket number

Your request (#2378749) has been submitted and a Technical Support Engineer will be contacting you soon. Priority is given to Enterprise, Business, and Pro customers, in that order.

Thanks again for your help.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing a ticket number with is. I’ve escalated it.

Kindly and patiently wait for a reply on a ticket and here.

2 Likes

Hello, still no update on email support.

Please be patient as your are on free plan your priority will be low & they will try to contact as soon as possible

& Also as it’s weekend please wait the Week days

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

We shared this article in our response in the ticket that explains why a domain is deleted:

Why was my domain deleted from Cloudflare?

The namservers of the domain were no longer pointing to Cloudflare so the domain was moved.

Using security trails tool, we can see when the NS were changed:

Name Servers	Organization	First Seen	Last Seen	Duration Seen

vasilii.ns.cloudflare.com
violet.ns.cloudflare.com
Cloudflare, Inc.
2022-02-18 (4 days)	2022-02-21 (today)	3 days
‐	‐	2022-02-08 (14 days)	2022-02-18 (4 days)	10 days

ns7.alidns.com
ns8.alidns.com
‐	2022-01-16 (1 month)	2022-02-08 (14 days)	23 days

vasilii.ns.cloudflare.com
violet.ns.cloudflare.com
Cloudflare, Inc.
2021-01-17 (1 year)	2022-01-16 (1 month)	12 months

I am afraid we do not backup the previous settings and once a domain is deleted, the settings have to be manually added.

You could take a look to your audit logs to find out your previous settings but you have to manually change the dates of the audit logs to go back to specific dates.

This domain has never on Cloudflare Registrar so this ticket should not have been tagged for this category.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.