Regarding Organizing Cloudflare meetup

Hi,
I had emailed regarding organizing Cloudflare meetups (local dev community) to [email protected] and [email protected] but haven’t got any response.
If anyone knows the process/proper way to do this, please guide me.

Looking forward for response from Cloudflare team.

Did you follow the response sent on Friday on 2492647 and email as suggested?

The only response i got was when i emailed [email protected] but i believe it was some automated response.
The email reply,

You’ve reached an email at Cloudflare that is not intended for Support.

Cloudflare has no control over the content that is displayed on a website we do not host. If you feel that a site is engaging in illegal or inappropriate activities, you can submit an abuse report at cloudflare.com/abuse.

You will receive a confirmation email with a confirmation code in the Subject. While the Trust and Safety team will review the details of your report, that may be the only reply you receive.

You can also report the site to your relevant local authorities. Complaints cannot be filed via this address.

I’d love to visit every local meetup! I think the pizza sponsorship that we have blogged about a few times. You can submit for payment here, Cloudflare Collective - Open Collective

Thanks for the reply, I am sorry if i couldn’t express the actual thing i am planning.
It’s something like, creating a local Cloudflare User group and conducting various weekly/monthly meetups so that devs/orgs here in my city gets a local community.

If possible can we talk more on email?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.