Refund plan cancellation

Hello today (15.1.2019) i upgrade my account from free to pro plan but pro plan dint work for me so i dont need and i want a refund its the first day thank you i have open a ticket but no anyone still answer [#1625574] thank you

What was the refund policy you agreed to in the terms and conditions when you upgraded?

Hi, really sorry about that. I’ll tag myself of the ticket to track it. You won’t be charged for services you didn’t use.

The terms of service clearly state there are no refunds. I realise it was only the first day and I can somewhat understand your question, but I still believe people should have responsibility for their own actions, should they not? :man_shrugging:

Hello today a supporter from cloudflare he tell me to change from pro plan again to free plan i have make that change now my accounts its on free plan again but still i dont get a answer if i will get my money back I think now i will lost and my money and pro plan…

What was it that didnt work in the first place?

If you have a contact on going with the support team continue with them.

3 days and still no answer i have lost my money and my pro plan that is totally crazy

The TOS that @sandro linked to earlier:

4.3 No Refunds

SUBSCRIPTION FEES ARE NONREFUNDABLE. YOU WILL BE BILLED IN FULL FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION TERM IN WHICH YOU CANCEL AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THE UNUSED PORTION OF SUCH SUBSCRIPTION TERM.

CF are under no obligation to refund you here. If they do, there will be a lot of good will going around!

Hi @l2realitydonate, I see your comments from yesterday and the reply from support and can verify the action support asked you to take has been completed, thank you. I’ll follow up with the team.

thank you cloudflare help me cant refund but he add a balance of 20$ in my account for my next order thank you really helpfull

Going above and beyond what is expected as usual… Great service!!