Redirects to different page even though url is right

Hi, I recently got an ssl certificate for my website however since then am unable to access my website as it redirects me to a different page even though my url is correct. Please assist!

Can you provide us with the full domain so we can have a look?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

Your site does not redirect toa different page. it shows this page. So it depends on where you point your Domain to.
Most probably you have your www subdomain pointing to the wrong IP

The URL in your screenshot matches the URL you mentioned. When you say that you just got an SSL certificate, was that on your server?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

There’s no DNS record for the apex domain:

As for the other screen, it just looks like your host doesn’t know that your site is available over HTTPS. If you :grey: DNS-Only that record, then wait five minutes, see if you can get your browser to reach the site. It will probably give you a certificate error:

1. Verify that the certificate your browser warns you about is the Cloudflare Origin certificate.
  2. OK that warning to continue (browser usually says this is unsafe, but you’ve confirmed the certificate)
  3. Your site should load. If not, then check with your host if there’s anything else you need to do to use a third party certificate on your site.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.