Redirects -not working

Hello

Hopefully and quick and easy question for you.

I have just moved all our domain names over to Cloudflare and was setting up redirects (so that com couk) ect all go to our main website.

I have set them all up going to specific pages on the website - all very easy so far.

However for some reason, some of them are working and some of them are not - I did read somewhere that you have to have traffic go through Cloudflare - however nothing in the setup has changed that I can see - so unsure why it would work for some and not others?

Help?

To easily understand what you need, I need to know the following information:
1, You redirect multiple domains and one of them works, while others don’t, correct? If yes, are you sure you have set up for each domain? In order for a domain name to be redirected, there are three MUST-go requirements:

• The domain name uses Cloudflare’s DNS hosting, check whois the domain name and make sure you have pointed the correct dns of the domain to the nameserver provided by Cloudflare
  • Create at least 2 records for root domain pointing to any IP, and 1 record for www subdomain can be alias of root domain or point to any IP
  • Enable proxified mode for these 2 records to ensure that your web traffic runs through Cloudflare

2, If you mean you are redirecting multiple urls in 1 domain and some of them are not working please also provide an image configuring the rules that it doesn’t work

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.