Redirection Issue for my website

Hello! When I go to my website Jingyao.pgps-scouts.digital, why is there a redirection issue? May anyone help me? I asked my web hosting support and they said that my issue is not their fault.

Could you go to the SSL/TLS page in the dashboard, are you set to Flexible or one of the Full options?

1 Like

It is the flexible version

I suggest you use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com. The link is in the lower right corner of that page. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS. Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).

Okay. Is the ssl certificate fault the problem why it keeps redirecting?

Right now, that subdomain is not using Cloudflare, but Flexible is not secure and should not be used.

May I know how do you check my subdomain is not with cloud flare? When I use the Under Attack Mode, it worked for my subdomain.

Yes it’s not secure, but when I proceeded to going to the website it shows the website all of a sudden without the redirection issue

Just to clarify, when I enable the Full (Strict) mode of cloud flare, does it automatically give me a free SSL?

If so it might be cloudflare’s problem.

I’m not sure how this “is not their fault.” It sure looks like they didn’t secure it.

Okay……. I fixed it. I changed it from Full (Strict) to Full

Thank you so much for your efforts into helping me

Have a nice day and a happy new year (although I’m going to take part in a major exam next year)!

Full (non-Strict) still isn’t secure. The warning you posted describes the risk.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.