I am trying to redirect based on HTTP referrer header. What I would like is:
Page A : main page
Page B: Variation
- No referrer: Page A
- Search engine referrer: Page A
- User agent, search engine bot: Page A
- Any other referrer (with values, comes form other website links): Page B
I have setup redirection rules as followings.
- URI “equals” /page-a
- Referrer “does not contain” google.com
- Referrer “does not contain” yahoo.com
- Referrer “does not contain” bing.com
- UA “does not contain” GoogleBot
- UA “does not contain” BingBot
But I can not set any rules for Referrer doesn’t exists. Any way I can do this? FYI: the site is on Pro.