Redirect Rules Based On Geography Ineffective

We’re using redirect rules and country filters to redirect visitors to a subpage, however, its not having any effect. I am still seeing visitors from source countries that are not landing on the redirect.

Where have I gone wrong?

What did you enter for the rule expression?

1 Like

(ip.geoip.country eq “IN”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “PH”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “CN”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “PK”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “LY”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “ML”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “RU”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “ID”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “JP”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “MY”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “IR”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “NG”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “ZA”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “SG”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “AE”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “BD”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “HK”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “KE”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “TH”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “BR”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “SA”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “VN”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “EG”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “GH”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “IL”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “MA”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “MM”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “AL”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “LK”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “QA”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “TR”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “AU”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “KR”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “NZ”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “BO”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “SK”) or (ip.geoip.country eq “CY”)

Static 301 redirect to https://www.example.com/unavailable

Is the DNS record proxied?

What is the site/page that should redirect from?

Not proxied and maybe that is my issue. Proxy doesn’t work with HubSpot CMS for whatever reason. So that could be what I’m up against.

If its not proxied, it wont go through any Cloudflare product (including your redirect) - we’ll just reply to the requesting client with the IP it needs to connect to and thats it.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.