Redirect Page Rule Not Working

Hello!

I have done everything on Redirect www.example.com to example.com to set up a redirect. my www.trainingdayfitness.co site is working well. However, trainingdayfitness.co does not work correctly.

I set up an A record for trainingdayfitness.com to point to a dummy IP. then i set a redirect rule for the site to point to the www site.

Any help is appreciated!!

Did you, by any chance, have a Shopify site on that domain before? If not, any other SaaS provider?

1 Like

I did have a shopify site before

If you’ve stopped using Shopify, have you completely removed the domain from their panel?

Shopify use Cloudflare for SaaS and I imagine this issue is caused by your domain not being properly removed from their configuration. Please contact them and ask them to remove any Cloudflare configurations for your domain, specifically SSL for SaaS / Custom Hostnames.

If they say they are unable to help you, this is not correct but Cloudflare may have to manually remove it if Shopify will not.

If you are a Cloudflare account holder, please submit a new support request from the email address you used to register your Cloudflare account. You should open a ticket directly through the Cloudflare dashboard following these steps: 1. Log in to your Cloudflare account and click on “Support” in the top right corner, which will take you to the Help Center. 2. Click on your name in the top right corner, and in the drop down menu select “My Requests”. 3. Scroll to the bottom of the “My Requests” page and click “Submit new request”.

Include the subject Cannot remove custom host name and details of the issue. Once you’ve done that you’ll receive an automatic response with a ticket number. Please post that here so we can escalate it.

1 Like

ok, I will do that. Thank you so much. I will post an update here as soon as I have one

2 Likes