Redirect Error with Orange Cloud

I’ve been trying to figure out how to get orange cloud to work on my website and I made a whitelist for all the Cloudflare proxy server IPs. And I added an include in my NGINX code to use that list of IPs. Now I just get ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS and my link being https://www.leapcraft.net//////////////////

Any tips?

Your SSL mode is “Flexible”, right? Switch to “Full strict” and check if that fixes it.

That fixed it, yes, but now I am experiencing extremely high page load times.

EDIT: Load time is not high anymore.

But I am still seeing two extra /s

Thats something you need to correct in your server configuration.

As far as I can tell, everything in the configuration is correct. I haven’t included any extra /s in the server_name www.leapcraft.net; line. Could it be in the whitelist.conf file where some of the IPs have (ip here)/22 or a different combination of numbers?

It will be some redirect, you need to check the configuration for that. Somewhere it will add that slash.

I can’t find anything that has to do with a redirect inside of the config for the virtual host. I do however have Certbot SSL Files linked in the config. Could that be causing the problem? If so could I just leave the SSL field blank or would I need to find a way to link it to sni.Cloudflaressl.com?

I dont think the Lets Encrypt configuration should have any influence on that. That will be somewhere in your server configuration or in some other related configuration file.

I also just learned that one of the other sub-domains in the website just automatically redirects to the main page. I haven’t tested all of them though.

Could there be something in the nginx.conf causing that because I don’t think the main page would have influence on all the others.

Thats what I have been referring to all along :slight_smile:

Oh. Ok

I don’t see anything out of the ordinary in the nginx.conf file that would indicate causing the // error.

I am afraid that would be now a bit beyond the forum’s scope. I guess at StackExchange they could point you in the right direction.

Alright. Thanks for your help this far. Atleast I got the website to show something which is honestly the biggest step in the right direction. Thx :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.