Redirect error on self hosted website

Hello. I am working on this website www.identitycommunication.it, I am not able to login with the admin page www.identitycommunication.it/wp-admin because of redirects. I tried doing everything possible from the backend by the FTP server. I deactivated the plugins, .htacees file edit, wp-config edit related to adding code below. Nothing is helping me. I figured out that the issue was due to multiple 302 redirects. Could you please help me to figure out how to get rid of that issue. Or in case there is something else that is the problem. The website works well, only the login of the admin is the problem. Thank you

I used to be able to see the website properly but I cannot anymore.

Please help

That looks like an SSL problem because it keeps redirecting to HTTPS for wp-admin, even though you’re already specifying HTTPS.

Your server probably doesn’t have a SSL (TLS) certificate on it. See if you can get your host to install one. If you’re using cPanel (such as on GoDaddy), you can usually install one from Cloudflare:

Hello

Thank you for your response. I wanted to ask one more thing, my website is visible properly in safari and not in chrome. What could be the reason for that? It was working just fine until yesterday nd now it is not. Can you please help.

Hello

Thank you for your response. The problem is that the SSL certificate is installed and still no result

Please help

Your server IP address ends in 133 I presume, right?

In that case there is no certificate installed on your server. There is one certificate but its is neither valid for your domain nor does it even show your content under that invalid certificate.

1 Like

Hello

Thank you so much for your help. But i did a check of SSL certificate to see if my site was secure. It says it is secured. Do i have to install it again?

You have to make sure your server has the certificate, you probably checked Cloudflare’s infrastructure. You best contact your host about that.

1 Like