Recover lost data for touchedcollection.ro/touchedcollection.org

Hello,

My name is Olivian Breda. I currently represent touchedcollection.ro/touchedcollection.org website as a technical contact.

We used to have hosting for our domains, touchedcollection.ro/touchedcollection.org, on your platform, Cloudflare.

On .ro there used to be an online store, on .org a presentation website.

But the hosting was owned by another person/company, who, at some point, stopped answering our emails.

We would like to recover the content we used to have on our domains.

Could you let us know:

1. Do you still have the files for touchedcollection.ro/touchedcollection.org on your servers?
  2. What can we do to recover that content? If you need any kind of proof that touchedcollection.ro/touchedcollection.org belongs to us, let us know, please. We currently own both of the domain names and we have an NGO (so, a legal entity for the brnds).

We were told via email that we need to post on community first.

Thank you.

I’m afraid that Cloudflare does not have any website files from your host. Cloudflare may have had some images, CSS, and JS in cache, but those expire out pretty quickly and are purged. Nor are those files ever available in a download directory.

Thank you very much for your response, @sdayman !

Currently, the domain names point to Globehosting Romania, but they used to point directly to Cloudflare, so we think that both of the domains used to be hosted here.

I guess they’re completely deleted, right? :frowning:

Definitely not. Cloudflare is a proxy service for sites hosted elsewhere.

You are very kind, and we are grateful for you taking the time.

Have a good day!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.