Recognizing MVP @cbrandt

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community.

Everyday, thousands of Cloudflare customers from around the world visit this Community to seek advice and share their insight. We are grateful for this exchange and recognize that it is only possible due to the efforts of the regular Community visitors, the Community Leaders, and the Cloudflare MVPs.

[email protected] recognizes individuals for their contributions to this Community. Cloudflare MVPs model strong community ethos by helping other customers use Cloudflare. Today, 23 MVPs from 17 countries volunteer their time, talent, and insight answering thousands of customer questions every month. Thank you!

And, today the Cloudflare Community would like to give back to those who give so much to the Community. Today we recognize one of the Cloudflare Community MVPs with custom art dedicated to them and done in the Cloudflare style! Please join me in recognizing, congratulating, and thanking @cbrandt for their ongoing contributions to the #CloudflareCommunity!

About @cbrandt
Our featured MVP this month is Claudio Brandt aka @cbrandt on the Cloudflare Community. A bit about Claudio:

When not messing with & messing up websites, I teach my second language as a second language. I’ve lived in 10 cities - 5 in Brazil & 5 in the U.S., but currently you’ll find me by the sea in Florianópolis, Brazil. I’m interested in JavaScript, PHP, and WordPress. I’ve been a member of the Cloudflare Community for over four years and this summer, I’ll celebrate five years of using Cloudflare.

14 Likes

@cbrandt Early congrats on using being a long-standing member of the community! :partying_face: :partyparrot:

3 Likes