Receiving spam through website contact form from a Cloudflare registered domain

How do I report abuse by a Cloudflare customer that is violating the CAN-SPAM act by continuing to spam our website’s contact form with marketing materials despite us having repeatedly opted out?

This company’s emails include a link to opt out of communications at the bottom, which includes its own checkbox to report spam, but we continue to receive emails despite filling out the form.

I checked the company’s domain using Whois and it shows as registered with Cloudflare.

Additionally, the company’s trustpilot.com page is full of reviews indicating they do not comply with their opt-out form.

Why is cloudflare continuing to do business with this company, and who can I report this abuse to?

Cloudflare is not a web host and has no control over the content that is displayed on a website. If you feel that a site is engaging in illegal or inappropriate activities, you can submit an abuse report, at Cloudflare Abuse Form | Cloudflare. The Trust and Safety team will then review the details and reply if appropriate. You can also report the site to your relevant local authorities. Complaints cannot be filed via this forum.