Reaching your daily Cloudflare Worker limit

Hi! so i am using cloudfare and SG optimizer
after i enabled the full caching with cloudfare i received this email from cloudflare by the end of the day

"You’re 75% of the way to reaching your daily Cloudflare Worker limit of 100000 requests.
If you do not take any action and exceed the daily limit, your end users will experience 5XX errors until the limit resets at 2021-03-18 at 00:00:00 UTC.
If you believe that you may exceed the limit, you can ensure uninterrupted service by upgrading your account (redacted’s Account) to the Unlimited tier through the dashboard. It has a minimum monthly billing amount of $5, and it is $0.50 per million requests beyond the first 10 million.
If you are using a Worker in front of an existing domain, you can disable it or set the route to fail open in the dashboard to continue to pass requests to your origin once the limit has been reached.
Best,
The Cloudflare Workers Team

so i need to upgrade to PRO acoount ? i dont see any option to purchase only unlimited tier for 5$ in my dashboard?
also dont see if this is included in PRO version
help me understand

It sounds like you’re using SiteGround’s Cloudflare integration. You’ll need to check with them to see what your options are.