Re-routing status for Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi

I had a dedicated server for my LMS to stream video lectures, but due to latency, students were facing slow buffering. I decided to use Cloudflare Stream to serve video content locally from Pakistan but still students are facing slow buffering issue. I’m also observing that the status against Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi is always shown as Re-routed.

Can anyone from Cloudflare explain the reason behind it?

And if its re-routed, then from where exactly the content is being served?

and if content is not being served from some location, Cloudflare should not include that location in their network coverage as its misleading and false marketing.

The routing of traffic depends on various factors such as network congestion and peering agreements, which can cause the data to be served from an alternative location, not necessarily the geographically closest one. The ‘re-routed’ status, in your case, possibly indicates that the traffic is being directed to a different data center due to the reasons mentioned. This is likely temporary and should be resolved once the nearest data center is fully operational. Details about how Cloudflare routing works here, https://www.cloudflare.com/en-gb/learning/cdn/glossary/anycast-network/

Well its been almost 2 months and I have been checking this re-routing status randomly to see if its a temporary or permanent issue. Unfortunately, it looks like a permanent issue as I have not seen operational status against the locations mentioned in original thread. Is there any possibility that these locations become operational in near future?