Re-routed Ukraine/Kyiv

Hello,

On status page i can see Ukraine Kyiv is re-routed.

This has been going on for quite some time, I think it’s going to be close to a full month soon. Any chance to clarify how soon it can be back to operational, because the difference in performance is huge (27 ms now vs >1 ms before)?

Best regards

when the server will resume in Ukraine ?

Hello,

May I ask you to be more specific?
Do you mean Cloudflare Ukraine (Kyiv) POP (KBP) from the Cloudflarestatus.com page for which I do see it’s “Re-routed” or something else?

Currently I am sorry to say, but there no other information other than what’s already posted on the Cloudflare status page.

You could try to write a ticket to Cloudflare Support but I not sure what information you could get as far as “re-routed” doesn’t mean it’s shutdown completly or not operational at the given moment.

The users should just be re-routed to a different datacenter.

It happens (despite the recent tensions at the geographic region which might have some impact, or not - this is only my guess).

26ms is not that huge difference, at least not for a visitor from my point of view which woudln’t feel this so much - I guess.

My guess is also that you might have a bit higher ping time or some packet loss in the meantime.

If applicable share the results what you get (mask/hide your IP) when visiting the below url (replace the example.com from below link with your own domain name):

I don’t see an ETA, so you’ll just have to be a bit more patient and wait for an update.

ok . thanks you

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello,
On status page i can see Ukraine Kyiv is re-routed.
This has been going on for quite some time, I think it’s going to be close to a full month soon. Any chance to clarify how soon it can be back to operational, because the difference in performance is huge (27 ms now vs >1 ms before)? as a user of warp+, it hurts me to see a non-working data center, which is very close to me
Best regards

Greetings,

I am sorry you are experiencing some issue.
May I suggest you to look above post:

Otherwise, please write to Cloudflare Support for any if so additional information.

Nevertheless watch out the Cloudflare Status page for any news about this.

and there is no need to close this topic, let the Cloudflare team give a clear answer

give the mail to which you can write this because on your site it does not allow you to register a ticket

Kindly, I would suggest you write a ticket to Cloudflare support due to your domain/account issue by:

• Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button. If you get automatic reply, reply and indicate to it you need more help and reference to this topic
  • Or send an an e-mail to support[at]cloudflare[dot]com from your e-mail associated with your Cloudflare account

thanks! =)