Re: [Cloudflare]: Certificate renewal for getkarma.co.uk"

I have received an email from Cloudflare stating I needed to add a CNAME record in order to renew my Cloudflare SSL edge certificate. I have added the CNAME and when I try to click on the link to complete the renewal process (in the Cloudflare email), the link does not work. It’s throwing me an error saying (An error occurred while attempting to validate your domain. Please try again later or contact support for assistance. Kindly someone help us to resolve this?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Can you share a copy of your dns records, block out any IPs? Did the site work prior to needing the cert renewed?

I suspect the error is related to the lack of an A record, I am getting the NXDOMAIN error when I visit the site and noticed this at the top of your dns tab Add an A, AAAA, or CNAME record for your root domain so that getkarma.site will resolve.

If I use www.getkarma.site, I get a 1016 error which also points to an issue with the dns records

Hello Cloonan,
I trying to renew the certificate for getkarma.co.uk not for getkarma.site.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.