Re. Blessingseverywhere.com, Cloudflare Error 1014

I am the domain owner, Blessingseverywhere.com, and Cloudflare Error 1014 occurred. I cannot use the WordPress software associated with Blessingseverywhere.com because of Error 1014. All CNAMES are correct. Please advise correction solution.

Ann

See below:

Error 1014

Ray ID: 6db6612209e38c2a • 2022-02-10 15:30:33 UTC

CNAME Cross-User Banned

What happened?

You’ve requested a page on a website that is part of the Cloudflare network. The host is configured as a CNAME across accounts on Cloudflare, which is prohibited by security policy.

What can I do?

If you are interested in learning more about Cloudflare, please visit our website.

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/213432887-Error-1014-CNAME-Cross-User-Banned

I am the owner and have one Cloudflare account, And I do not wish to make any changes to the domain name. Inadvertently, while in WordPress typed www in front of Blessingswhere.com while looking at my profile. Which CNAME should I delete and re-enter to resolve this issue?
Ann

A CNAME cross user banned is a result of having a duplicated CNAME record between 2 accounts (which is prohibited by Cloudflare’s Security Policy)! I know this idea may sound insane, but if you could try and delete each CNAME record one by one and see if that resolves the issue! If after you delete 1 CNAME record you are still getting a CNAME cross user banned error, re-add that CNAME record! If you only have 1 CNAME record, simply change the IP address associated with that CNAME record!

I see it redirected me to the clickfunnels.

Have you setup your domain and Cloudflare through ClickFunnels Saas (SSL) integration as Cloudflare Partner?

I believe the SaaS providers should be able to resolve this, if they can’t then it does have to go to Cloudflare Support but a specific plan is not required.

May I suggest below article related to any SaaS if so:

RE: blessingseverywhere.com, hosting is Blue Host. I am asking for a CDN IP address so that BlueHost can correct the Cloudflare Error 1014.

Can someone assist?
Ann {redacted}

I do not get this error anymore at my end.
It redirects me to some clickfunnel:

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?
Is it the same behaviour on your mobile phone (4G LTE, mobile data, cellular)?

I wonder what happens when you temporary enable the “Pause Cloudflare on this Site” option? :thinking:

• Use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com .
  • The link is in the lower right corner of that page.
  • Give it a few minutes.

I am unable to resolve Error 1014. I need assistance. CNAME appears correct. Ann {redacted}

Kindly, I’d suggest you to write a ticket to Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue and share the ticket number here with us so we could escalate this issue:

• Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button. If you get automatic reply, reply and indicate to it you need more help and reference to this topic
  • Or send an an e-mail to support[at]Cloudflare[dot]com from your e-mail associated with your Cloudflare account

I use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” feature, and WordPress now loops into Clickfunnels. I am back to the original error. Please help. Ann Promise

As @fritex said

Kindly, I’d suggest you to write a ticket to Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue and share the ticket number here with us so we could escalate this issue:

Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button. If you get automatic reply, reply and indicate to it you need more help and reference to this topic
Or send an an e-mail to support[at]Cloudflare[dot]com from your e-mail associated with your Cloudflare account

I submitted a support ticket to Cloudflare, and I emailed Cloudflare. See below

[Cloudflare Support] 2385328 - Error 1014, blessingseverywhere.com.

Ann Promise

Please wait while some one here will escalate your issue

Thank you for sharing your ticket number. I’ve escalated it.

In the meantime, I can see HTTP headers from “endurance”, “nginx” and “wordpress”.

Did you contactned your ex-hosting provider (Bluehost?) to remove any possible integration (CNAME) for your domain name? :thinking:

Furthermore, have you tried to clear the cache at Cloudflare using the Caching tab → Configuration → then click on the “Purge Everything” button? :thinking:

Nevertheless, if you still have the access to old hosting provider disable WordPress plugins for cache and clear the cache at the origin host/server.

Kindly and patiently wait for a reply on a ticket.

2 Likes

](https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/requests/2385328) Cloudflare Error 1014 is now resolved.
Thank you for your help.
Ann

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.