Re-authentication required - popup does not appear

Hello all,

it’s about the following feature.
In an application you can force that a session can only be active for n minutes, otherwise a reauthentication has to be done. We use this feature for sensitive accesses.

In practice, when this happens, a popup appears at the bottom right of the taskbar, telling the end user that re-authentication is required. The user can then click on this popup and re-authenticate.

However, this popup does not appear for a single endpoint. We have created workarounds, but a solution is needed.

A reinstallation of the WARP client and also the beta version do not help.

Does anyone have the same experience and approaches to troubleshooting?

Hello all,

it’s about the following feature.
In an application you can force that a session can only be active for n minutes, otherwise a reauthentication has to be done. We use this feature for sensitive accesses.

In practice, when this happens, a popup appears at the bottom right of the taskbar, telling the end user that re-authentication is required. The user can then click on this popup and re-authenticate.

However, this popup does not appear for a single endpoint. We have created workarounds, but a solution is needed.

A reinstallation of the WARP client and also the beta version do not help.

Does anyone have the same experience and approaches to troubleshooting?

@sandro why did you merge my topic into this topic? It is not about the same thing. Did you even read the content carefully? My topic is about the popup not appearing. That has nothing to do with this topic!

Please undo this. Thank you.

@user15852, the OP wants the client to require re-authentication. Your question seems to be along the same lines, you even bumped this thread after half a year.

@sandro I replied here because I also find this article interesting… But there is no connection. It is a different topic. The opener of this topic here wants a function that ends the session after a reboot. Great, we want that too.

But that has nothing to do with my other topic, that we have a problem on one endpoint that the reauthentication popup doesn’t appear.

I hope it is understandable. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Moved back

@sandro thank you very much :slight_smile: