This is my second attempt at setting up Cloudflare for my domain https://3dprinter.builders. The first time I believe google had DNSSEC on and something was goofy. Reverted and everything went fine.
Now I moved back to Cloudflare and i can’t access my website on mobile and it seems safari really can’t handle it. I can still get to it on my desktop but not through my work VPN.
Safari says NSPOSIXErrorDomain:100
[email protected]:/var/log/apache2# !283
dig 3dprinter.builders ns
; <<>> DiG 9.10.3-P4-Debian <<>> 3dprinter.builders ns
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 64590
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1
;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;3dprinter.builders. IN NS
;; Query time: 5 msec
;; SERVER: 22.214.171.124#53(126.96.36.199)
;; WHEN: Wed Jan 29 14:29:14 UTC 2020
;; MSG SIZE rcvd: 101
I can resolve on my vpc - i can use lynx/curl locally so i made sure apache2 isn’t confused about the dns record and not responding to headers.
It seems something on apple software in particular with the .builders TLD when on cloudflare… chrome on my mac works, but safari doesn’t…