Railgun ubuntu support 20.04 / 18.04

Are there any updates about Railgun support moving forward. There’s another year before 16.04 is sunset and there have been no updates to support newer ubuntu versions. Are there updates planned or is Railgun not going to be supported long term?

Their download page does not even list a 16.04 version that I can find anywhere. We are an Optimized Hosting Partner and seriously need Railgun to move to Ubuntu 18.04 or 20.04 LTS soon so we can update our Railguns in each of our data centers. I am going to open a support request directly to Partners Support and reference this community question too.

1 Like

Check to see if a product request has been posted for Ubuntu 20 railgun support at https://community.cloudflare.com/c/feedback/prodreq/30 and if not, I suggest post such a thread. Hopefully @cs-cf and @cloonan see it too :slight_smile: :wink:

1 Like

Going through there. I see other posts about Centos8 from months ago that seem to be completely ignored.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.