Railgun test failing

I just switched from Siteground Cloudfare to Business Cloudfare because I wanted Cloudfare to handle my DNS. Railgun is enabled by default but when I test it, it has an error.

I looked throughout the message board and noticed my error does not generate a code. It just says “Railgun test results for ‘SG Railgun USA’
Railgun ‘SG Railgun USA’ is not configured properly to accelerate partyfavorz.com. Please make sure Railgun is configured properly.”

It appears it’s attempting to use https://www.partyfavorz.com when everything is redirected to https://partyfavorz.com. I think this may be the issue but I could be wrong.