Railgun, I never got pass direct (starting new WAN connection)

I never have railgun before. However one of my friend sign up for Namehero.com and got Railgun included in the account. I setup his site through the Namehero Cpanel did the integration with cloudflare. We were excited to see what Railgun can do. The Railgun test seems to work, the clair extension in chrome said that railgun is active on his site. However when we look to the header for railgun, despite everything refreshing, navigate to different pages, the header just remain direct (starting new WAN connection). One time I got direct (waiting for pending WAN connection). Anyone have any idea. The site is a simple wordpress. I don’t get it, the people at the hosting company doesn’t seems to have much idea, but I am still building the site, so I haven’t push them too much, they said build out the site more and activate caching plugin, they use litespeed webserver with litespeed cache and I fully plan to activate memcache. Is that what I am missing memcache on my wordpress. However I thought memcache is only needed at the load balancer level at the hosting provider.

1. cf-cache-status:DYNAMIC

2. cf-railgun:direct (starting new WAN connection)

3. cf-ray:563abb958ea9ea28-IAD

4. content-encoding:br

5. content-type:text/html; charset=UTF-8

6. date:Wed, 12 Feb 2020 01:19:10 GMT

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.