Railgun 403 | You don't have permission to view this page

We have railgun set up on the server. When I turn it on it actually slows down the site I think. Or maybe it’s just a coincidence. But when I click on Railgun settings I get the error 403 | You don’t have permission to view this page.

Hi @welch.k, can you share the domain name on which this is happening?

I am actually experiencing the same issue. The site is hosted with Siteground, railgun enabled but cannot access railgun setting with the same error message like @welch.k “403 | You don’t have permission to view this page.”
The domain name is https://ajiras.com

It appears there was a step I was missing on setting up in the in/etc/railgun/railgun.conf but now we need a validation key. Where is the validation key?

@user6121, @welch.k, can you confirm you’re having these issues on a business or enterprise zone? Railgun is not an option on pro and free plans.

I am not. I wish the page was not misleading for me. I thought rail gun was part of the pro plan and I had the techs set everything up on the server and now we need a key. If I sign up for the business plan I will get the key? Also, with the business plan do I get a higher level of support?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.