R2: AWS HTTP error: cURL error 56:

I have a R2 Bucket that I want to use to store create and store backups of my website. The backup is around 2 GB large. My website is a Laravel application and I use the Laravel Spatie package to schedule the backup.I keep receiveing issues from the R2 API.

I scheduled the Backup for every Monday at 03:00 CET starting at 13. November. It failed always except once. Here are the error messages:

13.11:
Exception message: Unable to write file at location: memberportal/2023-11-13-03-00-02.zip. An exception occurred while uploading parts to a multipart upload. The following parts had errors: - Part 149: Error executing “UploadPart” on “xxx.r2.cloudflarestorage.com…” resulted in a 500 Internal Server Error response: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>InternalErrorWe encountered an internal error. Please (truncated…) InternalError (server): We encountered an internal error. Please try again. - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>InternalErrorWe encountered an internal error. Please try again.

20.11:
Exception message: Unable to write file at location: memberportal/2023-11-20-03-00-02.zip. An exception occurred while uploading parts to a multipart upload. The following parts had errors: - Part 77: Error executing “UploadPart” on xxx.r2.cloudflarestorage.com…" error: cURL error 56: OpenSSL SSL_read: Connection reset by peer, errno 104

27.11 (worked)

04.12:
Exception message: Unable to write file at location: memberportal/2023-12-04-03-00-02.zip. An exception occurred while uploading parts to a multipart upload. The following parts had errors: - Part 45: Error executing “UploadPart” on xxx.r2.cloudflarestorage.com… AWS HTTP error: cURL error 56: OpenSSL SSL_read: Connection reset by peer, errno 104

How can I investigate futher what to do?