Questions about using Cloudflare as CDN

I’m new to Cloudflare and I want to use Cloudflare as CDN with B2 Backblaze. I’ve read a few Q&A but my poor English reading comprehension prevent me from understanding.

I have successfully update my domain to Cloudflare.

Eventually, I will have a website at the above domain and I would like to use B2 Backblaze + Cloudflare to serve my media which users upload for contents.

1. After reading some Q&A and [this](https://www.cloudflare.com/service-specific-terms-application-services/#content-delivery-network-terms:~:text=Content%20Delivery%20Network%20(Free%2C%20Pro%2C%20or%20Business)), I can not understand if Cloudflare would allow me to use B2 Backblaze to serve media on the front and maybe some internal files in administration mode, will I violate this terms?

2. If I’m allowed to do so, Backblaze stated that there will be no download fee if I serve files through Cloudflare workers because of the partnership. Is that true?

3. I’ve successfully deployed a worker to test if it can connect to B2 Backblaze and it works fine. However I cannot seem to use CNAME from my DNS settings (my provider panel) to point to the ***.myaccountname.workers.dev or even the route “cdn.mydomain.country” in Cloudflare settings, am I doing it wrong?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.