Question of the Week- How much carbon have we helped you save?

According to your Cloudflare dashboard Carbon Impact Report for 2020, how much carbon have we helped you save?

Drop a screenshot of your results here to receive the Cloudflare Content Creators Badge. This badge can be earned multiple times and will reflect in the content creator’s leader board. You can find the report in the Cloudflare dashboard on the bottom right corner when you log in.

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 3.42.46 PM

• 0-10 grams
  • 10 grams -100 grams
  • 100 grams-1 kilogram
  • 1 kilogram-10 kilograms
  • 10+ kilograms
  • … Tons

0 voters

"Most" Questions of the Week

Show Us Why
Answer Questions of the Week with a link to a simple video, it can be a screen recording highlighting the feature, a tutorial of a function you find most useful, or even a video of yourself. Once you submit your video, tell us about it on the question to receive a custom community Cloudflare badge.

About Question of The Week
Weeks may come and go, but we never get tired of finding out how you answer the Question of the Week. See questions from previous weeks, tell us what you think, and share your video to earn your own Content Creator badge!

Get the Most Out of your Cloudflare Account
With the Cloudflare Pro plan, you receive upgraded DDoS Mitigation, CDN, DNS, Shared SSL certificates absolutely free. The Pro plan also features our one-click bot mitigation, advanced Web Application Firewall (WAF) with 20 Page Rules, lossless image optimization, automatic mobile optimization, extended security analytics, and much more. Take your professional website to the next level with Cloudflare Pro.

Cloudflare Content Creators Badge:
ccbadge

View Content Creator Badge Winners

3 Likes

5 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of carbon saved!

3 Likes

carbon

Looking good in the new dark mode :sunglasses:

6 Likes

3 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of carbon I wonder if anyone has one in the Tons!

4 Likes

Wow, didn’t know until now :astonished:

3 Likes

198 kilograms of carbon

5 Likes

yeah… I don’t have much traffic

7 Likes

a small tub of butter in weight!

Mine

6 Likes

:scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat:

8 Likes

1 ton! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Hey, every little bit counts.

4 Likes

Not sure if it’s something to be proud of:

And should I ask why Cloudflare are mixing their units. Grams and kilos are clearly metric, tons are not, especially in US usage. Tonne is unambiguous.

8 Likes

Crazy to think that Cloudflare is saving my org every year the same amount of carbon that about 2 people in the US produce in a year :open_mouth:

5 Likes

2 Likes

We’ve been adding all of our clients for a couple years now but holy ■■■■ I wasn’t expecting 4 freaking tons!

3 Likes

All the bits count right :wink:

5 Likes

Congratulations. You’re the winner of the other end of the spectrum.

4 Likes