Question not sure what this is called anyone who knows please help thank u


Hello i have a quick question for anyone out there knows what this is called im using word press as well if it makes a different or if there is a plugin or a code i will have to write not sure,

The parts i have covered with black boxes what is that called exactly when you search there domain they have 6 links under it,k


That doesn’t look the least bit related to Cloudflare.


Were can i ask this question at ? :confused: not sure what its called or were to go to ask, thought maybe someone in the community could help but if i posted something not aloud here sorry




“I over-salted the rice, what to do?”

They are called “Sitelinks”.


alright thank you for your help :slight_smile: :hugs:

closed #7

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.