Question CDN Cloudflare and the compatibility of plugins installed in WordPress

I want to install a CDN on my WordPress to improve loading speed and SEO, but I’m wondering if the Cloudflare CDN plugin is compatible with the following plugins I already have installed:

-EWWW Image Optimizer
-Limit Login Attempts Reloaded
-LiteSpeed Cache
-Security Ninja
-Wordfence Security
-WP Activity Log

Thank you.

I include the following plugin also installed: Jetpack.

Thank you.

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

None of those plugins will cause any problems with Cloudflare by simply being in use. It is possible to configure some in a less than ideal manner. Pay attention to how Wordfence gets its IPs and that you don’t block Cloudflare proxy IPs.

You will also want to be aware of any potential conflicts with your LiteSpeed Cache plugin.

Thanks a lot. Very kind.

All the best!

What do you mean by this? “It is possible to configure something in a less than ideal manner”

Thank you! :blush:

I expanded on that in the same reply.

How should I proceed to install the APO with CDN for WordPress or what are the steps knowing that the LiteSpeed Cache plugin does not support the Cloudflare CDN?

Should I disable and uninstall LiteSpeed Cache first and then install and activate the Cloudflare WordPress CDN plugin?

Would the Cloudflare Wordpress plugin cover all the aspects that LiteSpeed Cache covers when it comes to removing it?

Thank you very much :blush:

I never suggested that you remove anything. Just pay attention and keep an eye out for settings and features in the two plugins that may conflict and don’t configure both plugins for the same task.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.