Purge Cache not working

CF Purge Cache Custom Purge is not working today!!!..anyone have the same problem?

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I haven’t noticed it :thinking:
Neither I do see some Cloudflare incident being reported on the Cloudflare Status Page related to the Cloudflare cache issue.

May I ask if you were using Cloudflare dashboard or Cloudflare API to do it?

Can you share the URL of the example resource so we could double-check and possibly troubleshoot if there is anything wrong with the HTTP cache headers?

Are you using some custom-made Page Rules, or rather which values have you got selected for the Browser Cache TTL, Edge Cache TTL? Are you using an option Cache Level: Cache Everything within the Page Rules, if so? :thinking:

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?
Is it the same behaviour on your mobile phone (4G LTE, mobile data, cellular)?

In the meantime, does it work or still not working for you?

thanks for your great help.
I am using both Cloudflare dashboard and Cloudflare API , it shows purged successfully. but the data is still old.
It was fine before without any problem, it only started from today.
One question: I turn on the Argo Tiered Cache 3 days ago, could it be the issue?
the system does not allow me to post a link here.

Best

Still not working yet.
I don’t have any custom-made Page Rules
Caching Level: Standard
Browser Cache TTL: 1 day
Tried all kinds of browser, clear browser cache, private window, etc. The same problem on my mobile phone… some of my friends tried.still the same condition.

Hi there, happy to help look into this for you. From our side, we havent received more reports of issues so we’d like you to help us understand what’s going on. Maybe start by walking through how data is cached and then how you have tried to invalidate it?

thanks!