Proxying a domain on your own VDS

Hello, I have a question about proxying a domain using Cloudflare. I need to proxy my domains to hide the destination server from “unwanted eyes”. As far as I know, proxying through your service is free, but the server through which the proxying takes place can be enabled for several users at once, I would not like to get bans in GoogleAds because of unscrupulous advertisers who advertise prohibited topics, so I would like to ask you if it is possible to deploy this service on a new clean IP. As far as I understand, this is done using an ISO that is freely available, and all I need is to buy a VDS on Ubuntu and download the Cloudflare ISO using this guide Downloads · Cloudflare Zero Trust docs

I am confused on what you are asking? Cloudflare isn’t going to give you a branch new IP specifically for your server. They also don’t deploy services that is for you to do and then connect Cloudflare to your service.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.