Proxy is not working

Hello there!
For some reason this domain y working with CLOUDFLARE IP instead of the my hosting IP.
In the DNS the configuration is right.
Looks like the proxy is not working.

Domain is:
https://campodellibertador.com.ar
My hosting IP is: 107.180.26.68
and the one is working is:
172.67.149.133 → this IP is CLOUDFLARE

Someone can give me some help :pray:

You have an insecure encryption mode on Cloudflare however.

1 Like

The problem is that by FTP I uploaded a web in HTML and it does not show it to me. It takes me to the page that you can see if you enter the domain. I don’t know why that happens

Are you saying you have an issue with FTP or that your content did not upload? In the latter case you need to contact your host. That is served by your host.

Still, fix your server certificate and encryption mode.

Or just the IP address of the server.

That will of course work too, but I adjusted my response as the OP apparently does not have an FTP issue but rather has his content not displayed.

1 Like

no, no…
I am saying when I UPLOAD (using FTP) the HTML files I do not see it. Looks like is redirecting to other IP. Other ways I do not understad why I do not see the website from the index.html.

FTP works fine.

Exactly :pray: that is my issue!

In that case follow the advice given earlier. And fix your certificate.

Sorry Sandro, but I do not understand which is the solution or which advice you are talking about :pray: :raised_hands:

For some reason in CLOUDFLARE looks like everything y fine but
campodellibertador.com.ar the content not displayed.

I have 2 other domains with the same hosting and SSL Certificate of CLOUDFLARE and its work fine.

I been talking with GODADDY for more than 1 hour and they said the problem is with CLOUDFLARE
Looks like the proxy is not working and for that reason do not display the content.
How can help me with this? My acount is free

I suggest you use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab at dash.cloudflare.com. The link is in the lower right corner of that page. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS. Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).

The bottom line is you need a proper certificate on your server and your host has not provided that.

For now I’d pause Cloudflare (Overview screen, bottom right), then fix whatever needs fixing (you’ll have to talk to your host), and unpause Cloudflare only once your site is loading fine on HTTPS.

1 Like

sandro, HTTPS is working fine I am not having problems with that. The SSL certificate it’s through CLOUDFLARE.
The problem here is I am not able to see the content. I have all the HTML files in the public folder with the index.html file and for some reason does not display the content.

It clearly isn’t, and it’s because your server is not properly configured for HTTPS.

sdayman thanks for your suggestion I already did that several times but I am still having the issue.
HTTPS from CLOUDFLARE is working fine but for some reason do not display the HTML files with the content I have in the public folder.
Looks like the proxy system of CLOUDFLARE is not working. Or I have no idea what it can be :unamused:

Then Pause your site, like we’ve said several times. Do not unpause it until it is working with HTTPS.

Please reply when it’s unpaused so we can help you troubleshoot this.

Done! now we have to wait 5 min.

And there we go, just as we said. Fix your HTTPS.