we have a problem using Cloudflare and hope you can help us.
- Own server incl. sys admin (but no experience with Cloudflare)
- Firewall Watchguard
- Wordpress (incl. wp rocket cloudflare addon)
What we did:
- Regarding to the Cloudflare docu (not allowed to share a link here), we deactivated https redirect on our server (to avoid to many redirects)
- We allowlisted all cloudflare ips and checked that no ip’s are blocked
- We see very often a “522 timeout” or cant connect to the pages at all. When we pause Cloudflare on the machine, it works.
- Very important to say, that the WordPress applications work temporary
- We see a CPU highload on our server that is set up to host more than 100+ Websites
Is there anything what we missed to set up? I’m pretty sure, that it may related to SSL issues?