Hi there, I have a client domain called south.social. I changed the @ A record to point to the new webserver but Cloudflare is still directing traffic to the old server IP. I work with many Cloudflare sites so this is not a newbie error - something internally in Cloudflare seems incorrect here. Normally this type of change is instant.
- Nameservers have been set for around a week.
- Nameservers are definitely correct. As verified by whatsmydns service.
- I have checked from various countries and various devices.
- This DNS record has always been behind the Cloudflare proxy.
- Using whatsmydns to check this A record I see it’s definitely pointing to Cloudflare’s IP addresses.
Basically the issue in a nutshell: south.social is pointing to Cloudflare proxy for everyone around the world, but Cloudflare is still directing that traffic to the old IP for some reason.
Is there anything I can try to fix this?