Problems with SSL after activating Cloudfare

I activated Cloudfare on the site uncledan.altervista.org
The Italian host offers integration via its custom panel in WordPress.
Unfortunately the site is now broken due to a SSL issue, but I can not even access the panel!
I don’t either have a Cloudfare sign-in as the activation was done by the host automatically.
How can I disable Cloudfare to fix the site?
I will try to re-enable it later.
Thanks in advance.

A post was split to a new topic: Switched to Cloudflare and site won’t open

Hi @danielelolli74,

You should be able to enable or disable Cloudflare via your host’s panel as it is set up through them. Your site loads for me over HTTP, but throws a cipher mismatch error over HTTPS.

The error “ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH" in Google Chrome prevents access to the site because it detects an issue with creating a valid connection to your site. This may be a temporary issue, and should resolve itself within 24 hours. If not, grey-cloud/deactivate Cloudflare so that the website uses the origin’s SSL certificate, see How do I temporarily deactivate Cloudflare? Activate Cloudflare again in 24 hours and try to access your website to see if the SSL certificate has been successfully deployed.

Other successful troubleshooting suggestions and more details about the error can be found in this Community Tip. Let us know if you continue to see issues after trying these tips, we’re happy to help further.

It is generally best to contact your host who it is configured through as they should know their setup best.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.