Problems with RateLimiting

Hey,

i did not use or payd Rate limiting but Cloudflare is rate limiting me if i work on my website, i checked my settings but it is disabled. what can i do?

Have you whitelisted your IP address?

Can you describe what happens? How have you determined you are being rate limited?

i just get rate limited i have no idea … it comes from Cloudflare but the ratelimit is off

I see that the “Protect your login” button is greyed out. That only happens on my sites where I’ve already enabled that feature. And there’s no “You’ve used x of x Rate Limiting rules.” message. That doesn’t look right.

You still didn’t say if you’ve whitelisted your IP address. I recommend you open a Support Ticket to find out what’s up with your Rate Limiting rules. It doesn’t look right.

You see my both screens … how can i be rate limited if it is OFF… HOW?!

As I said, something doesn’t look right with your Rate Limiting options. Here’s what it should look like with no rate limiting. And, for the third time…whitelist your IP address.

i am not interesting into whitelist my ip i am interesting into fix issues if the forum will public i will get thousend users with rate limiting should i whitelist any users ip … not a solution

Do you have a Cloudflare Worker running? the “free” Cloudflare workers are limited to 1000 requests per 10 minutes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.