Problems with my domain

I entered the domain of the website and then clicked on Add Site. I added the free plan and waited for it to automatically search for my DNS records. My problem comes when it’s time to update the servers, they already were.

And now, therefore, when I go to the DNS it appears like this:

Lastly, I’ve been waiting for more than 3 days and the ownership is not verified, I should have received the email by now, right?

You have not set the Cloudflare nameservers at your registrar…
https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?d75690b6d4e64b8582525813450b6023#dns

You need to remove the 3 existing nameservers for your domain and set only the 2 Cloudflare nameservers you have been given.

3 Likes

I understand now, thank you so much, brother, but I don’t know how to do the steps you’re telling me because I can’t find a way from Cloudflare itself. (Sorry if my questions are maybe logical but I’m new).

It’s not done at Cloudflare. You need to go to whoever your bought your domain from and change the nameservers from…

ns11.servicio-online.net
ns10.servicio-online.net
ns12.servicio-online.net

…to…

abby.ns.cloudflare.com
brian.ns.cloudflare.com

(as on your screenshot, check that they are still the allocated nameservers as another pair also exists for your domain).

1 Like

Thank you very much, I have already changed it.
Now I will wait for the 24 hours to pass.
Thanks for your help, it would have been impossible without you, I owe you a beer!