Problems with DNS in my website

Hi! I can´t see my website https://beautyworkshop.es/ a few days ago. Something with DNS…

I need help pls!

Thank

You have a DNSSEC issue. Verify that this is properly enabled on Cloudflare and that you have the correct value configured at your registrar’s. As long as that is not properly configured, the domain cannot resolve. You could also disable DNSSEC at your registrar’s altogether.

1 Like

Hello!

My registrar agent is IONOS. I send them the DNSSEC configuration that I see in CLOUDFLARE, and IONOS tells me that they have it correctly, the problem is CLOUDFLARE.

But in CLOUDFLARE I can’t do anything. There is only one button to activate, not to configure.

Could someone with more knowledge check what is happening?

Thank you so much.

Can you post a screenshot of the DNSSEC data on Cloudflare along with the mentioned nameservers?

2 Likes

You can share this link with Ionos. It should make the problem obvious to anyone there who knows how DNSSEC works.

beautyworkshop.es | DNSViz

1 Like

Hello,

At ionos they answer me this:

--------->

In this case it points to Cloudflare

{
“name”: “beautyworkshop.es”,
“dnssecStatus”: “DISABLED”,
“type”: “NATIVE”,

Due to

[
{
“code”: “ZONE_NOT_SIGNED”,
“message”: “Zone is not signed.”
}
]

You have to talk to CLOUDFLARE, they are the ones who have your DNS service.

--------->

Would anyone know how to check this?

Thank you so much.

Could you still show a screenshot of the DNSSEC screen on Cloudflare that @sandro asked for, and also of you assigned nameservers on the DNS page?

1 Like

That itself is incorrect I am afraid as DNSSEC is enabled.

You either have the wrong DNSSEC entry at your registrar configured or you are using the wrong Cloudflare account. Verify that neither is the case.

1 Like

This is the DNS config:

This is the DNSSEC:

What is the name of the domain?

What is the error message?

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

What is the isssue you’re encountering

I can’t see my website

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

I can’t solve it

What feature, service or problem is this related to?

DNSSEC

What are the steps to reproduce the issue?

Hello, I need help with DNSSEC because my domain cannot be seen with error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN.

When analyzing my domain at DNS Lookup - Check All DNS Records for Any Domain, two DNSKEYs result.

How is this possible? How can I delete the other configuration?

Thank you so much.

Have you attempted to verify the DNSSEC values set at your registrar like @sandro recommended?

The DS record from that screenshot is not the same as the one you have at your registrar. You need to use the information from the page in that screenshot to enter the correct DNSSEC information at the registrar.

2 Likes

You simply have the wrong DS entry configured. As already mentioned, you need to configure the right one at your registrar.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.