I purchased Cloudflare APO but still running into issues.
- You cannot delete a plugin while it is active on the main site.
- I can’t delete the plugin.
The WordPress plugin was not detected
I keep getting this error when I check Caching in Cloudflare Dashboard.
So I cant turn on APO.
- On a sub-page I get cf-edge-cache cache,platform=wordpress , is that enough?
- But on homepage is not show this cache header.
- Running the latest WordPress plugin
- Running PHP 7.4 or higher
- DIsabled WP-Rocket, Redis, and more plugins that could give problems.
- Flush Cloudflare cache.