Problème DNS

Bonjour hier j’ai fait une fausse manipulation j’ai remplacé les DNS cloudfare de mon site wordpress pour rediriger mon nom de domaine sur ma page Clickfunnels.

Je souhaiterais que mon nom de domaine soit redirigé sur mon Wordpress et non sur mon click funnel.

J’ai remis les DNS d’origine sur Google domain, j’ai supprimé les DNS que j’avais crée sur Cloudfare en “CNAME” mais le site n’est toujours pas fonctionnel quelqu’un peux m’aider svp ? En faite je ne trouve pas le DNS d’origine qu’il y avait sur Cloudfare. Merci d’avance.

Sinon j’aimerai bien savoir qui je dois contacter comme service client pour régler mon problème, merci.

You can check what was changed by looking through the audit log for your domain:

https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/audit-log

It will show you the old values. Once you know what was changed, you can correct the DNS entries.

Hello yesterday I made a wrong manipulation I replaced the DNS cloudfare of my wordpress site to redirect my domain name to my Clickfunnels page.

I want my domain name to be redirected to my Wordpress and not to my clickfunnels.

I put the original DNS back on the Google domain, I deleted the DNS that I had created on Cloudfare in “CNAME” but the site is still not functional can someone please help me? In fact, I can’t find the original DNS I had on Cloudfare. Thank you in advance.

Otherwise I would like to know who I should contact as customer service to resolve my problem, thank you

Merci mais je ne voit vraiment pas quel sont celles que j’ai modifié, j’ai vraiment du mal à les identifier…

If you visit the audit log you will see entries like this:

Click on one and it expands to this:

The “Content field”, “Type” and “Proxied” values are what you need to keep a record of, and update on your DNS settings to match the Old Value.

In this example you can see that I changed the IP address on an A record from 192.0.2.1 to 192.0.2.2.

1 Like

Savez-vous de quel type sont les valeurs d’origines par hasard et à quoi elles ressemble ? merci d’avance pour votre aide !

In most cases your origin will be an A record, but your first comment says it was a CNAME. (It is possible the automatic translation is less than formidable.)

What is you domain name, and I’ll see what I can see publically.

Mon nom de domaine est fluencyslifemarketing.com merci bien pour votre aide !

Sans titre (60)|500x500

j’ai retrouvé la valeur que j’ai modifié mais je ne vois nul part les valeur d’origine, vous ne connaissez pas quelqu’un qui peut m’aider car je prend vraiment du retard sur mon travail cela fait des heures que j’essaie de régler le problème j’arrive à saturation…

This site, @axel.fromion, will help you see some history, https://securitytrails.com/domain/fluencyslifemarketing.com/history/a.

It appears the site was added to cloudflare and nameservers were confirmed, but I show non-cloudflare nameservers now, https://www.whatsmydns.net/#NS/fluencyslifemarketing.com.

I think you need to do the following steps in this order:

• on the DNS app of the Cloudflare dashboard, scroll to DNS and select cancel setup
    Screenshot from 2020-06-18 09-50-58
  • Next, contact your domain registrar (google?) and ask them to change your nameservers to the two assigned by cloudflare as shown on the DNS app of the cloudflare dashboard.
  • Finally, I don’t see any missing DNS records in cloudflare, they are there and look consistent with history, I think getting the site back to active on cloudflare by removing dnssec will allow the name servers to update and thus enable the site back on cloudflare.

Please post back and let us know how you’re progressing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.