Problem with user session drop

Hi guys.
When I activate the cloudflare, and login at the admin panel of CMS, if I click in any link or menu, or refresh the page - the page is logout and redirect me to login page again and says that “your authorization has expired”.
I do not know why this happend.
Anyone can help me.

0 Likes

Hi @v_leonov, if you pause cloudflare, do you still encounter the same logout issue? I’ve look around and don’t see any similar issues, so am at a loss on “good” (better?) suggestions…

0 Likes

If I pause the cloudflare, the problem disappears. I tried various options, with disabling functions - it did not help. Also created a rule that excludes the admin panel from caching - did not help. There is a suspicion that the cloudflar works on the principle of a proxy and when refreshing the page sometimes you can get to another ip address, which leads to the end of the session

0 Likes

Does your CMS have some kind stickiness to IP addresses? I had a similar issue with Plesk and Railgun.

Railgun connections are not established immediately so the first hit was a Cloudflare IP and the second came from an internal IP which caused an immediate logout.

0 Likes

There is no direct binding to the IP address.
I changed the IP address when I was in the admin panel, via VPN, and after that the session was interrupted (when I clicked on some menu, or the page was refreshed) and I re-entered the login page. Just as happens when the cloudflash is turned on.

0 Likes

Our session is tied to $ _SERVER [‘REMOTE_ADDR’], when reloading pages with cloud enabled, it is constantly changing, because of this, the session is reset.

0 Likes

closed #7

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes