I’m trying to introduce a TXT record into my domain name and it doesn’t appear. I tried to purge the cache on your website (184.108.40.206) and I tried to delete the SSL certificate and delete all my CNAME, MX, TXT records. Nothing happens at all when I add my TXT record. There is only the one from the original.
gros.fun. 134 IN TXT "ca3-5a1735e90068465fb99609d8e48d03ce "
My CNAME registration points to the cloudflare-ipfs-com server because if I query with dig my domain, the domain points to the IP of cloudflare-ipfs-com.
My MX records are directed to another supplier except that the TXT record is missing and invisible with dig or mxlookup.
I also know that when I go to my domain name in the browser, it goes directly to cloudflare-ipfs-com with page 404 without any TXT redirection.
I have registered as a TXT record and if I use dig and question it, it doesn’t appear
The fault on cloudflare-ipfs-com is intentional