Problem with the SSL installation

1. The issue is not related to the name servers, but to the actual DNS records in the Cloudflare Dashboard.

2. The certificate, from what you tell me seems installed correctly. There shouldn’t be other things. You could try pausing Coudflare (it will expose your origin, but it would be for a little bit just for me to check some things).

3. You need to enable Always Use HTTPS and possibly Automatic HTTPS Rewrites.

Again, as above. The www version is due to the fact that there isn’t a DNS record (duplicate the record for www or add a CNAME, as mentioned above), both have issues with the origin not accepting things. It’s not Cloudflare.

PS: reply to my posts, not the thread, I don’t get notifications otherwise.

1 Like

okay, and how I can fix all this. step bay step can you tall.

1. Here are instructions to fix the ‘www’ error @matteo mentioned:
    Redirect www.example.com to example.com

2. In Cloudflare DNS, set lavjen.com to :grey: to make sure your site is working. You will have to wait 5 minutes for DNS to update before you can test your website.

3. Those HTTPS settings are in the Crypto section of the Cloudflare Dashboard.

1 Like

please see all and tall my, now in what my problem ?

That’s 2 out of 3. You need to set lavjen.com to :grey: in order to fix your server.

The missing MX record is whatever your host tells you it should be.

how I can install it ? and where I should install ? and what is MX?

Can you tell my in plain language. I go to DNS tab. Where, in which section I should write this. And in my example, in my domain lavjen.com. what I should write? what I should writ places of it ( <a class=“lightbox” href")

Please click the link and read the tutorial.

1 Like

Wait a moment, don’t enable HSTS! Wait until you are sure, especially with a max-age of 5 months.

You will break your website and all subdomains for a long while.

1 Like

thank you very match. I do it all.

but site again don’t working. I must wait or problem in another?

this my site page

$ curl -I https://lavjen.com
HTTP/2 522 
date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 01:05:31 GMT
content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
set-cookie: __cfduid=df3d83af9ed48a0f4dd54e8bdfbc40dd01563584700; expires=Sun, 19-Jul-20 01:05:00 GMT; path=/; domain=.lavjen.com; HttpOnly; Secure
strict-transport-security: max-age=12960000; includeSubDomains; preload
x-content-type-options: nosniff
expect-ct: max-age=604800, report-uri="https://report-uri.Cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/beacon/expect-ct"
set-cookie: cf_use_ob=0; path=/; expires=Sat, 20-Jul-19 01:06:01 GMT
expires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:01 GMT
cache-control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
pragma: no-cache
server: Cloudflare
cf-ray: 4f91063a7a4ad610-MXP

You haven’t disabled HSTS. Do that, now. I mean right now. Read the warnings in the pop-up to enable/disable it. They explain the problems that can arise.

We have listed all the steps to fix the issues, multiple times. Follow them by reading all the guides linked by @sdayman and myself. Until you follow them you won’t fix the issue and there isn’t anything more we can do.

2 Likes

did you mean it ?

No. Read again.

1 Like

there are no pop ups windows fore enable/disable. may mean this? if not then where is she?

Search HSTS, it’s there and in one of the images above you posted.

hello friends, can you help my again? I do it all, what you tell, but my website again don’t working. again error 522. can you help my in this ?

Please follow the steps in this post to solve your problem.