Problem with script that need to be run from original IP

Hello all,

I have a problem with a script on my server that can be only run if it is triggered from a IP address allowed in script itself. After CF integration, it is impossible to get proper response since every time different IP is showing.

(Hypothetically, since I can not reveal any info)The script is located on www.my-web-site.com/script.cgi and I can execute it from browser, receiving expected response. The request is sent from, lets say, 10.0.0.X(0-255) range and it is pointed to www.some-web-site.com/script.cgi. When request hit script, the IP is not any from the white listed range but some totally different and therefore, script can not be executed. I am not able to make any changes to the script and white listed IP range must be the one already in there, without possibility to add any other.

Is there a way to resolve this problem somehow?

Thank you in advance.

You could modify the host file of the machine calling the script to communicate directly with the origin bypassing Cloudflare.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.