As I have seen in other titles, sometimes there are regional problems. Please help with this. @TKlein@chris_m1
Unfortunately, my 2 SRV records are not responding. My _minecraft.tcp records are not responding in minecraft. These are my previously working records.
It’s not the first time I’m recording an SRV. It was working in this domain before. I make an SRV record on the same IP in the domains I manage in other DNS and it works. Could I be having a problem specific to this domain?
I saw another topic having the same problem. There, these two friends wrote that there was a regional problem and they were making arrangements. Sorry, I can’t reply under that topic.
It was working only yesterday, I’m pretty sure I didn’t make any changes, maybe I didn’t even log into cloudflare.
I am posting the A record and SRV Records as screenshots.
It doesn’t seem like your SRV record(s) (e.g. “*._tcp” label) are being exposed anywhere in the world at the time being.
Both oyna.aesirmc.com and play.aesirmc.com does however appear to have successfully propagated out worldwide, and also appeared like that a couple of days ago when I queried them as well (but didn’t get around to respond).
On one of my domains, Cloudflare did successfully export SRV records exactly like the ones appearing in your screenshot (two different priority SRV records pointing to the exact same target), so I would not exclude the possibility of some kind of zone synchronization / export failure, where a “zone rebuild” (as mentioned in the linked thread above) could fix it.
Personally, I would just try deleting one of the useless SRV records, hoping that it would fix it.
If you can at least confirm the findings above (e.g. the naked domain isn’t working, but the sub-domains does, et cetera), it would be nice.