Problem with one of my domains not playing nicely with Zero Trust Tunnel

I’ve been having problems with this ever since I transferred from Google Domains. I had 2 domains on there that I moved here. My business domain works great and has had no problems with Zero Trust. But my main, most important one, has issues. When I first got it transferred to Cloudflare, it would not communicate at all with Zero Trust when I set it up (Same config on my business domain works great instantly). Eventually, after roughly 12 hours, it started to work properly. But then I was upgrading hardware in my router and boom, it’s happening again. It’s been well over 12 hours since it stopped working again this time and is still not working as I am writing. Here’s an example of what I’m doing: I set up a URL to access my media server via Cloudflared tunneling, works instantly with my business domain. Doesn’t with my main. If this happens every single time my public IP changes or hardware in my router is upgraded, that’s gonna be a problem… Any ideas or is my domain just cursed? Maybe I need to splash some holy water on it…

Update, it JUST started working RIGHT after I posted this… Still, I am curious if there’s preventative measures I can take. It seems it always starts working again after 7 AM Pacific… But my business domain just doesn’t have this problem at all so in a perfect world I’d like my main domain to behave like that